• Used for a number of lower leg ailments
• Speeds healing in bowed tendons, splint injuries and ankle strains
• Standard size
MagNTXTM therapeutic products are constructed with 1-1/2” bi-polar magnets. MagNTX magnets possess both north and south pole fi elds that run in horizontal planes. The north pole helps to expand the blood vessels and increase blood fl ow, while the south pole promotes the removal of toxins away from surrounding tissues. Using bi-polar magnets forces ions to rebound back and forth between the opposite magnetic fields, breaking up calcifi cations and carrying away toxins and other foreign debris, aiding the body’s ability to heal naturally. Science has proven beyond doubt that all living cells are electrical in nature. Each cell has a positive electrical charge at its nucleus and a negative charge on its outer membrane. This positive/negative polarization is what makes each cell function properly. When tissues are damaged, blood flow can be restricted, which limits the horse’s oxygen and nutrient supply to the damaged area. Stimulating tissues and joints with bi-polar magnetic fi elds helps increase blood flow to a specific area and promotes a fast healing environment and natural pain killer.
Magnetic therapy compliments deep tissue penetration therapies by prolonging benefi ts in a non-invasive, cost and time effi cient manner.
MagNTX products fi t and stay in place with reinforced elastic hook-and-loop closures. Each MagNTX product uses a soft coated micromesh material that allows adequate airfl ow and is comfortable to the horse. Each bi-polar magnet is strategically placed for optimal effectiveness.
• We recommend using MagNTX products for a minimum of 30 minutes and no more than 12 hours at one time; ideal treatment periods will vary on a case by case basis
• Ensure the horse is adequately cooled down after a workout before applying magnets
• Do not use any oil-based or abrasive liniments under MagNTX products, as these substances can cause damage
• MagNTX magnets can be used in conjunction with preventative and treatment regimens
• Always consult your veterinarian when using magnet regimens